Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cake Truffles




Introducing...cake truffles! (AKA cake bites or cake balls. I prefer the name cake truffle myself.)

The ones pictured are all chocolate. And boy, are they rich! Other flavors include: red velvet, maple, pumpkin choco chip! Pretty much any flavor cake you can think of can be a truffle.

I wish I could offer these for Valentines Day, but Trev and I will be in Bolivia. But, like my mother-in-law said, "these would make great gifts for brother-in-laws!"
Yup. Or sister-in-laws. But no one else.

Just kidding. I'm sure you can come up with all different kinds of people to give these to. Cousins, teachers, 2nd cousins...

2 comments:

  1. They almost look too pretty to eat! Almost. I'm lovin the blog Tate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, can I give them to myself? These look delicious and cute. I love the packaging too. Have fun in Bolivia!

    ReplyDelete